During this single day course, you will get a basic understanding of Blockchain technology. You will get introduced to the inner workings behind Blockchain and what properties each component adds to the system. We will also discuss the latest developments in the industry and the different kinds of Blockchain platforms, and when to use them. After this course, you will understand why Blockchain may change many industries in the nearby future. You will also be able to argue why Blockchain is or isn’t useful for your own applications. A certificate will be provided as proof of participation.
What will be covered?
Introduction to Blockchain
- The start of Bitcoin
- Cryptography 101 (without math)
- Introduction to the Blockchain Technology
- Consensus Mechanisms (mining)
Introduction to Smart Contract
- Introduction to the Ethereum Blockchain
- What is a Smart Contract?
- New business models
- Limitations and regulations
- Public & private Blockchains
- Permissioned & permissionless Blockchains
- Introduction van Hyperledger Fabic Blockchain
- Introduction to IOTA
This course is for anyone who has an interest in Blockchain and Smart Contracts. After the course, you will understand how Blockchain might be an addition to your applications. No IT, Blockchain or mathematical knowledge is required to be able to follow this course.
The training starts with the basics but will slowly build up towards the more fundamental concepts. The course is given in English and in Dutch, however, all the training material is in English. It is required to bring your own laptop. At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate as proof of participation.
Datums & tijden
- 19 september 2018 09:00 - 17:00
- 21 november 2018 09:00 - 17:00
- 19 december 2018 09:00 - 17:00